Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Vixen here, a Vixen...



It was an easy drive from Flagstaff to Bourne, Texas for the Annual Vixen Owner's Association, the 25th anniversary of my 1986 model. It was a three day event with breakfast and dinner catered, technical sessions, and a dance evening. The most interesting for me was the technical stuff and seeing what everyone else has done to their Vixen, followed closely by meeting all of the fun people from the states, Canada and one from Amsterdam.


That is Pete on the right, the guy that I bought my Vixen from.

I also went over to Kerrville and visited with Ron and Chris Bradley, friends from La Ventana.















After leaving for Arkansas on Friday, I spent the evening and next morning with David, Cynthia's brother, and Betina Zavanut on their intriguing homestead/studio/farm in Commerce, Texas. In interesting and enjoyable couple!

Tomorrow, I hook up with my brother Joe from Nashville in Helena, MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment